Hello Custodians of God's Presence!
Happy New Year! I'd like us to carefully reflect over the past months and express our gratitude to God in every and in the very best way we can do so. It's necessary. He's been a faithful God!
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits - Psalm 103:1-2
I'll like to share some of the information God has laid on my heart for us in this season.
1. 2017 is A Year of an unusual Manifestation of God in ALL SPHERES of our lives. Ministry, Family, Relationships, Academics - ALL SPHERES! (1 Corinthians 2:9-10).
2. It is a Year of Multiplication, Greatness & Advancement. Men will touch stronger & deeper dimensions in God. Men of Stature shall manifest on all fronts! (Genesis 26:12-13).
3. It's a Year where Sons shall arise and shine forth. Men of light, Men that will terrorize the Kingdom of Darkness. (Obadiah 1:17-21, Isaiah 60:1-3).
What then is our response to this?
This is it! - We must *Go after LIGHT* family. *Seek God earnestly!*
Acts 6:4 But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.
A. DON'T RELENT! - STUDY THE WORD!
I want us to adopt one of the Resolves of Prophet Ezra.
Ezra 7:10 (KJV) - For Ezra had PREPARED HIS HEART TO SEEK THE LAW OF THE LORD, and TO DO IT, and TO TEACH in Israel statutes and judgments.
Ezra 7:10 (MSG) - Ezra had COMMITTED HIMSELF TO STUDYING THE REVELATION OF GOD, to LIVING IT, and to TEACHING ISRAEL TO LIVE IT'S TRUTHS AND WAYS.
1. Study The Word. (2 Timothy 2:15)
2. Live (Do) The Word. (Matthew 4:4, Luke 4:4)
3. Teach The Word. (Acts 1:1, 2 Timothy 2:2)
- EVANGELIZE FAMILY! PREACH THE GOSPEL!!! (2 Timothy 4:2)
Matthew 28:19-20 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen
B. BE MEN OF PRAYER!
You can never pray enough! The more you Pray The Word; the more you align to HIS WILL & you're transformed.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing.
James 5:16 - Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. THE EFFECTUAL FERVENT PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN AVAILETH MUCH
2017 is a Year of Light! (John 1:5)
A Year of Manifestation! (Romans 8:19)
Keep panting family! (Psalm 42:1)
Keep seeking God! (Matthew 6:33, Mark 1:35)
DON'T BE LEFT OUT! SEEK GOD!
I Celebrate our rising!
Love and Celebrate you all!
Happy New Year!